Sunday, July 13, 2008

SOMETHING TO DO ON A BEAUTIFUL SUMMER DAY


Good Morning Everyone,

Getting out in Nature really inspires my creative process. Being on the computer this much has fried my brain. Before I started my blog and my Etsy store I only went on the computer every other day. Now I can't seem to get off of it. I love reading about other people that have the same interest as myself.

It's a great day to grab the kids and head outdoors. We are so lucky where we live. We can be at the ocean in 20 minutes and the mountains in a hour. The area is full of state parks and public open space. So much to do and you don't have to spend a dime.
A great idea if you have a canoe is head to your local lake and bring a picnic. We pack the canoe and off to an island or open space along the shore . Shorty and I will swim while my husband fishes. It makes a great day of family time. As you can see from the photo you can see Shorty is fast asleep as we row back to the boat ramp.

No comments: