Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Etsy and Craft Fairs

Hello everyone,


In a few weeks I will be offering post cards in my Etsy store. Here is an example of some of the pictures I have chosen. You can view my photo stream at: www.flickr.com/photos/kithandkinstudios/


I will be offering them as note cards and pictures that are on canvas with gallery style side edges. I hope to in the next few weeks take more pictures. If you are interested in any pictures let me know. The post cards are going to be around $2 to $3 a piece plus shipping and handling. I also hope to have my art work made into postcards and regular size cards in the future.


I'm working towards a web sight where you would be able to buy directly from me. I will be excepting Pay Pal and Money orders. You can read about my shipping and return Policy on Etsy . Kithandkinstudios.Etsy.com


Speaking of Etsy, it is a wonderful sight. I could spend hours checking out everything. How about making this Christmas a handmade season. Each piece is made by a person with passion and love for what they do. Can't find that in a big box store.
All items on Etsty are hand made, Vintage (over Twenty years old), or items you use to make crafts. You could make your own Christmas presents. I love getting hand made things for my birthday or Christmas. My best friend shops all year at different craft fairs to find the perfect gifts to give to family and friends.

The craft fair season is starting around here. This weekend Kingston is having Kingston Days on the plains. It's like an old time country fair. On Saturday they have an art show, local artist sell and demonstrate their talents. A great place to find up and coming artist.
The League of Craftsmen will be holding their annual fair this weekend through next weekend (Aug 2-10). They are celebrating 75 years . This the best of the best. They are all juried craftsman/craftswomen.
The event takes place at Mount Sunapee Resort, Newbury , NH
A beautiful drive no matter which direction you come from. Route 93 to 89.

Another big craft show is The Rockingham Craftsmen Fair. For the first time this year it will be held in Stratham, NH at Stratham Hill Park. It takes place Saturday August 2, 9-3.
All the crafters have been juried . They also put on a fair towards Christmas.

Check out a craft fair in your local area and connect with the talented people that are in your own backyard. Your local newspaper usually is loaded with different events happening in your area.

BE INSPIRED, GET CRAFTING AND HAVE FUN!







No comments: